Wednesday, December 12, 2012

So yeah...

Another day..same old shit different day.What should discuss today?? I wonder..

Recently i have decided to write again. But what to write is always the biggest problem. So one of my students gave me a movie to watch. A Japanese movie..like seriously? The last Japanese movie (or drama) that i watched was one liter of tears..that time was when i was still studying in Melaka. Perhaps I can give it a try. She said it was good..

" Citer nie kalu sir x nanges la kan..tak tau laa"

Challenge accepted.

Anywho..like I said..same old shit but different day. How  should I begin?? Owh..I know.. today started like any other day. With gossip about my Head of Department, breakfast with the guys..and smoking session next. nothing new. Perhaps I can start a novel titled "The life and times of a normal working guy" hahahahaha..That would be interesting..I think..

So i was supposed to be starting a PPT presentation on writing. Like hell Im gonna finish it. I had the idea last nite. But hell no..The ideas came and I was too lazy to see it trough. Like any other plans..I never finish whatever I started. (accept in bed kot..) So yeah..

How about i start a vlog?? Would that work? Lets try..

Nope..still too lazy to start..hahahahahah..werent u listening??


P.S I have been too tired to do anything this past few months..maybe from the laziness?? Too lazy to answer it..

No comments: