Monday, December 17, 2012

Today is Monday..

Like any other day..same old shit just different day of the week..*sigh*

Today started off like any other day. Its just if feeling slightly sick from the vigorous weekend. My week end was awesome but its the weather was crayyyyyyyyzzzaaaayyyy~ so today i feel like shit..

Nothing much to say as the day progresses and I've been missing alot from life..i feel i missed alot..

Example..my friends on whatsapp are all getting married and have adventures of their own. How about me? Why on earth am I bitching about my life here on my blogs?? Why am I stuck here in this God forsaken collage with minimum wedge and still act as if I am happy? So many questions to answer on so little time..

Its time to make a change..the change of my life..IT IS TIME..but the question still remains..what will I do? What can I do?

P.S: Make myself happy would be the best first step...

No comments: